One day one person climbed up a mountain where a hermit woman was meditating.
She had taken refuge and was asked:
- “What are you doing here alone in such a solitary place?” To which she replied:
- “I have lots of work !”
- “And how can you have so much work?
I don’t see anything around you here…?”
- “I have to train two hawks and two eagles, assure two rabbits, discipline one snake, motivate a donkey and tame a lion…..”
- “And, where have they gone that I don’t see them?”
- “I have them all inside here within me…!!
✓ The hawks stare on everything that is presented to me, good or bad, I have to work on them to see only good things. They are my eyes.
✓ The two eagles with their claws hurt and destroy, I have to train them not to hurt. They are my hands.
✓ Rabbits want to go where they want, at the same time they do not want to face difficult situations, I have to teach them to be calm even if there is suffering or stumbling. They are my feet.
✓ The donkey is always tired, stubborn and does not want to carry the load each time I walk. That is my body!
✓ The most difficult to tame is the “snake.” Although it is locked in a strong cage with 32 bars, it is always ready to sting, bite and poison anyone nearby. I have to discipline it… that’s my tongue.
✓ I also have one Lion. Oh … how proud, vain, he thinks that “he is the king.” I have to tame him. And that’s my ego.
So you see, my friend, I have lots of work….. “
Think & Reflect ! 🤔
We all may have the same — Lots to work on ourselves !
So Stop Criticizing, Evaluating n Judging others ! Let’s First work on ourselves !!